Diocesan Foundation Seeks Candidates
May 27, 2015
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Masters of Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of investment research in an investment firm
- Experience in security sales and trading for individual and institutional investors
- Professor of Finance
- Mutual fund board member
- Author of published investment articles
- Investment committee chairperson
The Diocesan Foundation (Common Fund), founded in 1952, is a collective investment vehicle available to congregations and diocesan organizations (Investors). There are more than thirty Investors and the Common Fund had a net asset value of more than $23 million at the end of March 2015. The Common fund Disclosure Document can be found here.
The Trustees meet quarterly for an hour or less and some Trustees have participated remotely via conference call. If you would like be considered for this volunteer position, please e-mail your CV and church membership to Keith Kampert, Treasurer. If you have questions, please call Keith at 312.751.4201.