Liturgy and Music
- Anglican Cycle of Prayer
- Association of Anglican Musicians
- Diocese of Chicago 2018 Cycle of Prayer
- Enriching Our Worship
- Leadership Program for Musicians Serving Small Congregations
- Rachel's Tears; Hannah's Hopes (Liturgies and Prayers for Healing from Loss Related to Childbearing and Childbirth)
- Revised Common Lectionary
Marriage and Civil Unions
At the 78th General Convention, which met in Salt Lake City from June 25 through July 3, 2015, two resolutions were adopted regarding marriage and blessing liturgies. Two new rites are authorized for trial use beginning on the first Sunday of Advent (November 29) 2015. They are The Witnessing and Blessing of a Marriage, and The Celebration and Blessing of a Marriage 2. These rites are available for purchase from Church Publishing Inc. in a single volume titled “Liturgical Resources I Revised and Expanded: I Will Bless You and You Will Be A Blessing.” The rites are also available for free download in pdf format from Church Publishing and for free download in a Word document from the General Convention Office.
The Spanish-language version of the rites is available for free download in the format presented to General Convention.
- Download the Application for Judgement as to Marital Status