Clergy LETTER OF AGREEMENT
- 2018 Rector/Vicar/Priest-in-Charge Letter of Agreement
- 2018 Rector/Vicar/Priest-in-Charge Letter of Agreement for Part-Time positions
- 2018 Letter of Agreement for Interims
- Clergy Leave-Taking Guide
- New Assignment Notice
- Deacon Letter of Agreement
state of illinois tax exemption letter expires 1/1/2019
The Diocese of Chicago and its entities are considered a 501(c)3 organization, a designation of not-for-profit status. All entities of the Diocese may use the Diocesan Illinois Sales Tax exemption letter when visiting retail establishments.
The Parochial Report established by our Constitution and Canons is a tool for the collection of data that is intended to assist The Episcopal Church in planning for mission. These data also help congregations more clearly understand who they are, where they have been and where they are going; they act as a metric for change, growth and progress in membership and finances.
Parochial Reports are due in March each year. For assistance accessing or completing your congregation’s report, please view the links below or contact Rebecca Roberts, 312-751-6726.
- Parochial Report Website
- 2015 Parochial Report Form
- 2015 Parochial Report Cover Letter
- 2015 Parochial Report General Instructions
The Treasurer's Office of the Diocese of Chicago provides resources and assistance for congregational financial management. For assistance, please talk with Treasurer Keith Kampert via email or by phone at 312-751-4201.